The Law students and Judicial Services aspirant may write us by login to http://www.articlesonlaw.in and apply for STUDY MATERIAL for the examinations of Junior Civil Judge, District judge, Asstistant Public Prosecutor, Additional Public Prosecutor and for LL.B/LL.M law notes and study material for LAWCET/CLAT etc.
REGISTER HERE FOR STUDY MATERIAL :
Have an account?
Log in or sign up! It’s fast & free!
Register for this site!
Sign up now for the good stuff.
Enter your username or email to reset your password.
APPLY FOR ONLINE COACHING:
The Law Students/Junior Advocates who are interested to acquire legal knowledge on different facets of legal aspects and Court procedure may apply for online training to us. Submit your application at our email: email@example.com.
The articlesonlaw.in gives online coaching to Law Students and Junior Advicates on the following legal aspects :-
- Legal English Grammar
- Drafting of Plaint, Written Statement, petition, Counter, affidavits, and Legal notices etc.
- Legal drafting of Private Complaints (Criminal Cases)
- Moot Court
- Group Discussion on different facts of Legal Issues
- Framing of Issues in Civil Cases
- Framing of Charges in Criminal Cases
- Writing of effective Written Arguments
- Interpretation of Statutes
- Judgment Writing etc.
Interested Law Students/Advocates may apply for online training classes. On receiving your application, articlesonlaw.in.in will inform you the dates of online classes.
Fell free to email us for any clarifications. firstname.lastname@example.org